- RSS Channel Showcase 5799605
- RSS Channel Showcase 9427948
- RSS Channel Showcase 2777556
- RSS Channel Showcase 5913838
Articles on this Page
- 06/06/17--04:09: _Entering June 2017
- 06/11/17--03:39: _Maine Lakes Region ...
- 06/17/17--10:33: _Maine Blues Festiva...
- 06/24/17--05:59: _Local Summer Fun Co...
- 07/03/17--03:15: _Welcome To July
- 07/09/17--06:55: _The 2nd Week Of Jul...
- 07/17/17--11:33: _Summer Fun 2017
- 07/24/17--01:39: _CASCO DAYS
- 07/31/17--03:43: _Where Did July 2017...
- 08/12/17--08:10: _August Fun!
- 08/27/17--18:21: _Enjoying The End Of...
- 09/04/17--07:17: _1st Full Week Of Se...
- 09/17/17--18:29: _What’s Happening Se...
- 06/06/17--04:09: Entering June 2017
- 06/11/17--03:39: Maine Lakes Region Summer Fun
- 06/17/17--10:33: Maine Blues Festival Reminder
- 06/24/17--05:59: Local Summer Fun Continues
- 07/03/17--03:15: Welcome To July
- 07/09/17--06:55: The 2nd Week Of July 2017
- 07/17/17--11:33: Summer Fun 2017
- 07/24/17--01:39: CASCO DAYS
- 07/31/17--03:43: Where Did July 2017 Go?!?!
- 08/12/17--08:10: August Fun!
- 08/27/17--18:21: Enjoying The End Of Summer 2017
- 09/04/17--07:17: 1st Full Week Of September 2017
- 09/17/17--18:29: What’s Happening September 2017
As we enter June in our great Maine Lakes Region, it feels a lot more like entering a spring month vs a summer month. The week starts out consistent with the past couple of months with grey skies, and now is a good a time to talk about what to do on a rainy day … Continue reading "Entering June 2017"
This is a delightful time of year now that warmer weather is more the norm, and everyone deserves to get outside and enjoy life and the local beauty we are surrounded blessed to be surrounded with. This weekend brings the annual old Port Festival to downtown Portland, with a highlight this year being a giant … Continue reading "Maine Lakes Region Summer Fun"
More people traditionally come to our Maine Lakes region town of Naples this weekend – Always Father’s Day Weekend! – for the great Maine Blues Festival than any other weekend in the summer, with the Naples Arts Festival later in the season also drawing a great crowd. Here is a link to assist you with … Continue reading "Maine Blues Festival Reminder"
This weekend on Saturday the 24th there is a great free fun family festival in Windham – North Windham for you long timers! – aptly named simply the Windham Summer Fun Festival. The parade is at 10:00am followed by a day of many options for activities for young and old alike. Here … Continue reading "Local Summer Fun Continues"
Here in the great Maine Lakes Region – which is located just a half-hour drive west of the Greater Portland area on route 302 – there is a much to do and experience this time of year! Schools are finishing up, most have had graduation ceremonies, and the many seasonal summer camps are welcoming their … Continue reading "Welcome To July"
This Second week of July is upon us, and has new things to report here in the area along with the traditional Maine Lakes Region summer fun and events that we expect. One unexpected event last Saturday had 5 confirmed tornados in our region including what takes place when a tornado hits one of our … Continue reading "The 2nd Week Of July 2017"
Here in our great Maine Lakes Region, everyone here at Maine Real Estate Choice and our neighbors and friends know how blessed we are to have the opportunity to live in this wonderful place year-round, and there are many facilities here in the region that flourish this time of year – we mentioned the many … Continue reading "Summer Fun 2017"
This coming Thursday, July 27, after work starting at 6:00PM will begin this year’s three day festival in Casco known as Casco Days. Always an area favorite and a family-friendly event, there are many things to do and enjoy for us year-round residents, and for visitors alike. On both Thursday and Friday evening, July 27th … Continue reading "CASCO DAYS"
This blog somehow ends July with this next week bringing us into August already here in the great Maine Lakes Region. Everyone here at Maine Real Estate Choice wants to remind you that we have rarely in our careers seen a better time to explore the possibilities of checking on the real value, that your … Continue reading "Where Did July 2017 Go?!?!"
With the first week of the month of August 2017 behind us and this next week bringing us already into the middle of the month, young and old alike are taking advantage of summer fun here in our great Maine Lakes Region, grabbing vacation days and full-weeks to enjoy the remaining days and evenings of … Continue reading "August Fun!"
With the Labor Day weekend approaching us in just ten days – arriving quickly this year falling on Monday September 4th – we have a lot of great weather and time left here in the great Maine Lakes Region to enjoy summer, even before the Indian Summer that happens sometime in the next six to … Continue reading "Enjoying The End Of Summer 2017"
With the full summer behind us, and some signs of Indian summer before us, this is a good time for some safety reminders from all of us here at Maine Real Estate Choice. Our team here in Naples Maine wants you, your family, and our communities to be as safe, and as day-to-day successful as … Continue reading "1st Full Week Of September 2017"
As we sit today, right in the very middle of September, here are some area events to remember that are coming right up here in the Great Maine Sebago Lakes Region: This Sunday the 17th starts the Farmington Fair, and there is a unique fair that also takes place each year in Unity Maine – … Continue reading "What’s Happening September 2017"